Stampede Concerts Inc.
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
Simply click the "ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN" button on the Stampede Concerts Inc. (the “Vendor”) contest home page (the “Vendor Contest Page”) available at www.winjunkie.com (the "Website") to be eligible to win the available prize. There is no purchase necessary to enter. The maximum number of available contest entries has been set at 2000 and are available to all Website members (“WinJunkie Members”) in all Provinces of Canada (excluding Quebec where the total value of all available prizes exceeds $100). The Stampede Concerts Inc. contest (the "Contest") will remain open for entry until approximately 9:00AM EST June 16, 2012 (the "Contest Period"). Subject to availability, WinJunkie Members can share the Contest, and engage in other actions to earn additional contest entries throughout the Contest Period.
TO SHARE THE CONTEST:
Upon entering the Contest, the WinJunkie Member will receive their own unique sharing URL (the “URL”) which can be shared with friends on Facebook, tweeted through Twitter, shared with followers on Google + or Pinterest and/or sent to others via e-mail. Subject only to the availability of remaining Contest entries and/or pre-determined maximum individual entry limits, a WinJunkie Member will receive two (2) additional entries into the Contest each time the URL is used by another WinJunkie Member to enter the Contest. A “friend” is a person with whom the WinJunkie member has a personal relationship. The Vendor does not promote spam.
CONTEST ENTRANT CODES:
Certain Contests on the Website permit WinJunkie Members to earn additional Contest entries by submitting eligible “contest entry codes” on the Vendor Contest Page (the “Contest Codes”). If applicable, Contest Codes will be distributed either by the Website or the Vendor (via social media, in-store/website advertisement or otherwise). Contest Codes shall not be sold, bartered or exchanged.
Certain Contests on the Website permit WinJunkie Members to earn additional Contest entries by answering selected research questions for the benefit of the Vendor. If applicable, details surrounding such research questions and the number of additional Contest entries to be received by the Contest entrant will be provided once the Contest entrant has entered the Contest.
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
Contest winners will be selected and the "winning vouchers/coupons" awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. All winners will be selected by the Website, on or about 9:00 a.m. on the Contest End Date.
DESCRIPTION OF WINNING VOUCHERS/COUPONS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES:
10 WinJunkie Members will each be selected to Win 1 of 10 Pairs of Concert Tickets from Stampede Concerts Inc. valued at $100. In addition, a certain selected number of secondary prize winners and special offer recipients will be selected to win additional prizes and/or offers. Details surrounding all secondary prize winnings and/or special offers can be found on the Vendor contest home page. Unless explicitly stated within the “View Prize Details” tab on the Vendor contest home page, winning vouchers may be used at all Vendor locations and shall expire one (1) year from the date of issuance of the voucher. Winning vouchers will generally be awarded in the form of an electronically generated voucher issued directly from Website. Other restrictions may apply.
In certain instances, a select number of Contest entrants will be chosen to win a secondary prize from the Vendor (the “Secondary Prize”). In such instances, details concerning the Secondary Prize, including, without limitation, instructions for redemption, approximate retail value and applicable expiration dates, will be set out under the “View Prize Details” tab found on the Vendor Contest Page. Secondary Prize vouchers/coupons will generally be awarded in the form of an electronically generated voucher/coupon issued directly from Website. Other restrictions may apply.
In certain instances, one (1) or more Contest entrants will be chosen to win a winbutton prize from the Vendor every 24-hour period (the “WinButton Prize”). To be eligible to win the WinButton Prize, a Contest entrant is required to visit the Vendor Contest Page and “click/press” the WinButton. In instances where a WinButton Prize is available, details concerning the WinButton Prize, including, without limitation, instructions for redemption, approximate retail value and applicable expiration dates, will be set out under the “View Prize Details” tab found on the Vendor Contest Page. WinButton Prize vouchers/coupons will generally be awarded in the form of an electronically generated voucher/coupon issued directly from Website. Other restrictions may apply.
In certain instances, all or a selected portion of Contest entrants will be entitled to receive a special offer or voucher/coupon just for entering the Contest (the “Special Offer”). In such instances, details concerning the Special Offer, including, without limitation, instructions for redemption, approximate retail value and expiration dates, will be set out under the “View Prize Details” tab found on the Vendor Contest Page. Special Offer vouchers/coupons will generally be awarded in the form of an electronically generated voucher/coupon issued directly from Website. Other restrictions may apply.
ODDS OF WINNING:
The odds of winning the Contest depend upon the number of eligible contest entries received during the Contest Period.
TO CLAIM AND REDEEM A WINNING VOUCHER:
To claim and use your voucher, a winning WinJunkie Member must log in to their WinJunkie Member account, click “MyWins” at the top right corner of the Website, then click "Redeem", and successfully answer the skill-testing question within thirty (30) days of being awarded a Voucher through the Website (the "Activation Period"). The failure by a WinJunkie Member to complete this process within the Activation Period may result in the awarded Voucher being voided and removed from the WinJunkie Member's account. Once “redeemed” within the Activation Period, the winning WinJunkie Member may present the winning voucher at the Vendor’s place of business in exchange for the pre-determined prize (or as otherwise disclosed within the applicable Contest details).
In instances where an electronically generated winning voucher cannot be issued, a “gift card” or “gift certificate” will be mailed via ordinary mail to the winning WinJunkie Member. Where necessary, the Website will notify all winning WinJunkie Members of such circumstances via e-mail (at the e-mail address registered to your account through the Website) and will require the winning WinJunkie Member to provide the Website with an address for delivery. All “gift cards” or “gift certificates” will be mailed within seven (7) to ten (10) days of receipt by the Website of an acceptable address for delivery. IN NO INSTANCES WILL YOUR DISCLOSED ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY BE STORED BY THE WEBSITE OR DISCLOSED TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
In the event due to a printing, production or other error, more than the advertised number of Grand Prizes, Secondary Prizes, WinButton Prizes or Special Offers (collectively, the “Prizes”) are claimed, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible Prize claimants to award the correct number of Prizes after the contest end date and inclusion in such draw shall be the Contest entrants’ sole remedy and compensation.
The Contest is open only to WinJunkie Members who are residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec in instances where the total value of all available prizes exceeds $100) - and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Directors, officers, employees, and agents of the Website and the Vendor and its affiliates are ineligible to win the Contest. Void where prohibited by law. All entries not meeting the foregoing requirements are void. The Website and the Vendor shall not have any obligation or responsibility with regard to any technical error of any kind; for electronic, hardware, software, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties.
All federal, provincial, state, and local laws apply. By entering the Contest, each WinJunkie Member agrees:
- to comply with, and adhere to these official rules (the “Official Rules”);
- that all decisions of the Website, the Vendor and any third parties retained by or on behalf of the Website or the Vendor in connection with the execution or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Administrators”), are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest;
- to release and hold harmless the Vendor, Website, the Administrators and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and representatives, and all other third parties associated with the development, administration and execution of this Contest, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims or liability of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation claims of injury, loss or damage of any kind) resulting from participation in this Contest and/or the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any winning voucher;
- that the Administrations, Website, the Vendor, and their designees may use the entrant’s user name, biographical information and likeness in connection with the Contest and for all advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes worldwide, in perpetuity, without notice, permission review, approval or additional compensation except where required by law;
- to acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the winning voucher (any written warranty by the Website and the Vendor concerning the winning voucher will be provided along with the winning voucher); and
The Released Parties are not responsible for:
- incomplete, lost, late, damaged illegible, delayed, corrupted, misdelivered or misdirected e-mail, mail, submissions, or other communications;
- postage-due mail;
- any technical problems or malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware or software;
- lost or unavailable network connections;
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions;
- data loss or corruption;
- human or technical errors of any kind; or
- any combination of any of the foregoing.
The Released Parties are not responsible for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest. Under no circumstances will an entrant into this Contest be permitted to obtain awards for, and the entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damage, other than out-of-pocket expenses, any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
DAMAGES, DISQUALIFICATION, MISUSE, GENERAL:
- Damages to the Website and/or Contests - Any attempt by an entrant into the Contest to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil law. Should such an attempt be made, the Website and/or the Vendor reserve the right to seek damages from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Tampering - The Website reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or any website related to the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person participating in or connected with the Contest.
- Prohibited Use of Multiple/Different Accounts – Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the slated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts or identities, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified from the Contest.
- Prohibited Use of Automated Systems - Use of any automated system, process, mechanism, or program to participate in the Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of the entry/entries in question. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and will be required to comply with these rules; the unauthorized subscriber(s) will be disqualified. “Authorized subscriber” means the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winners may be required to provide the Website with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potential winning entry.
- Modification or Termination of Contests - If, for any reason, the Contest cannot be completed as planned as a result of a computer virus or bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other occurrence that in the Website’s sole opinion corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, impartiality or proper conduct of the Contest, the Website and/or the Vendor reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest by posting a notice at http://www.WinJunkie.com. The Website and/or the Vendor further reserves the right to alter any rules of the Contest at any time.
- Governing Laws – These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the province of Ontario, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. By entering, you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and provincial courts located in the Province of Ontario, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any lawsuit, claim or proceeding arising out of the Contest, irrevocably waive any objection thereto on the grounds of venue, forum or any other grounds, and irrevocably consent to service of process by mail or in any other matter permitted by law. You further hereby waive any right to a trial by jury with respect to any lawsuit or judicial proceeding arising or relating to these Official Rules. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or use or redemption of any winning voucher. The Vendor and the Website are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Official Rules, the announcement of any winner(s) or any other Contest-related materials. Absent the expressed consent of the Website, in no event will more than the number of winning vouchers stated in these Official Rules be awarded.